Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Fabric names.

Thankyou for your kind comments. What you see as scrim, is what I call baby muslin or gauze....it is that fine bandage like fabric. It isn't called muslin in US as they call their cotton/calico muslin. All very confusing. What I am using up at the moment is the cut off bits from the muslin baby wraps I made for Bella. She now uses them as a cuddly and must have one when she goes to bed!
I'll send you a bit of dyed and plain for you to see. I have a wee pile of stuff for you and would love to include Liquid Beadz but they are in Aaron's Emporium in Napier. On my next trip I will get you some. Today I get to make bumpers for the cradle, in white, so that will be rather strange.
Wonder if I actually have white thread!!!!

No comments: