Tuesday, March 25, 2008

National Symbols

Googled Indian national symbols. Did you know the national animal is a tiger, national bird, peacock, national tree, banyan and national fruit, mango? I didn't. You learn something new everyday!!! Not quite what I wanted but useful for quizzes.

I've seen the embellishing machines. Two reasons (or maybe 3) why I haven't got one. One- haven't room in my sewing room (very important factor). Two - £250 is a lot of money if you aren't going to use it a lot and 3 - I really don't think I would make good use of it. However, if somebody asked me if I wanted one for nothing I'd bite their hands. It's one of those things that I would really like but can't justify spending that amount of money on (and anyway I haven't that amount of money to spend!!!). And you definitely couldn't lose it!!!!

No comments: