Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sewing and Rugby


What a great combination. Gareth and Erica are coming up from Exeter on Friday and we are going to see the Saints play Exeter on Saturday. We are also trying to decide whether to go to Twickenham for the EDF Trophy final between Saints and Exeter. Be a great day but quite expensive. £30 per ticket plus £15 each for the coach. Nearly £100 before we even have a drink or anything to eat!!

No doubt we'll see Sam, Phil and the girls some time over Easter but I do want to get some sewing in. Got to finish (sorry start) my Quiltie and want to try and finish a UFO I wrote about on my blog. Would you believe they have forecast snow for Good Friday and Easter Sunday!!!!

Thought I would take a picture of a hanging I made a long time ago but it still cheers me up as it's very Amish with the bright colours. I'm having problems with placing my pictures on the blogs. They all seem to go to the top of the post!!! Any ideas?

No comments: